Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Love You Mum

When I got home this afternoon, I was surprised to find these flowers at my house. My son and daughter in law had gotten them for me. The note reads Love you Mum.

I just thought this was so sweet. Sometimes you look back and recognize all the things you did wrong with your kids. As parents, we make so many mistakes and sometimes the I should have done this or I should have done that bear down on you.

But then there are special moments like this and you know despite it all - you have one great kid who happened to find an awesome wife. I'm so proud of them both. And I am thankful to God for such a wonderful blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...what a wonderful surprise!

    Thank you for your prayers.
    Blessings,

    Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete