Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Last Song

"Nights in Rodanthe" and "The Wedding" are two of my favorite Nicholas Sparks books.  His new novel, "The Last Song" does not fail to deliver. The novel is about Ronnie, who is 17 and forced to spend the summer with her father and her little brother. It is not a summer that she is looking forward to. 
During her stay, she gets in trouble, gets a job, helps save turtles, and she falls in love. I'm afraid of saying too much because I would hate to spoil it for you if you decide to read it. I encourage you to find out what happens to Ronnie and her Dad as well as the other people she meets that summer.
I promise you will laugh, you will smile, and you will cry. It wouldn't be a Nicholas Sparks book without tears and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment