Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I love you Biebs

Today my facebook status was hacked. I believe the culprit was my daughter in law, Casey.

The post read: I am so happy to hear that Justin Bieber is now eighteen, now we can be together without hiding it... I love you biebs!

I have to give it to her for originality. But from now on I'll be sure to be logging out of facebook.

I had Daniel this morning and it is quite difficult to cook with a demanding baby around. I'm so glad that Ashley and Casey were here this morning to help, otherwise we would have had a really late lunch. Today was the easy day: baked ziti, salad, and my Grandmother's Applesauce Cake. We also had brownies because my niece requested them, but I really wanted applesauce cake and since I'm the cook - we had both.


This cake is so easy to make.

Grandmother Rodgers’ Applesauce Cake
Ingredients for cake:
                Yellow Cake Mix
                2 eggs
                2 cups applesauce
                ½ tsp cinnamon
                ¼ tsp nutmeg
                ¼ tsp cloves
                ¼ tsp ginger

Ingredients glaze:
                1 cup powdered confectioners’ sugar
                2 tbsp orange juice

Preparation:
Mix all ingredients (do not prepare cake mix according to box instructions).
Bake for 30 to 35 min in 350° oven.

Drizzle glaze over warm cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment