Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Book Birthday to Marybeth Whalen's The Guest Book

Happy Book Birthday to Marybeth Whalen's The Guest Book. I have read her previous novels, The Mailbox and She Makes It Look Easy. I enjoyed both so much. I have been following MaryBeth since her days at Proverbs 31 Women's Ministry.

The Guest Book is the featured novel of the month at www.shereads.org, where Mary Beth is part of the lead team with Ariel Lawhon. I have read many of the novels they have suggested and I have not been disappointed. If you're looking for a good book, it is a great place to start.

As for me, I am at Sunset Beach this week and I will be popping into the Pelican Bookstore to get my copy. The rest of the day, weather willing, I will be sitting on the beach, my toes in the sand and a cold Diet Coke nearby enjoying the story of The Guest Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment